Apparently, I am in big trouble for not posting yesterday. I knew that was going to happen!! Well here goes my excuse(!!): We woke up 30 minutes before we had to go to the IBLP (Institute in Basic Life Principles) class. We actually had to drop my brother off at my grandma's house because he isn't really able to sit still that long. We scraped in on time though. That class lasted from 9:00-12:00. Then we raced home to have a bite to eat (and I took a shower) and then loaded up everything for sewing and photography. We then raced to sewing. Sewing and photography are back-to-back and start at 1:30 and go until 4:30. I drove home and unloaded everything. I cooked some cheese toast for dinner and mom heated up some left-overs for herself. Then we dashed out of the house to leave for Bekah's party. We were kind of a little late, but oh well. We almost ran out of gas on the way there, too. The party lasted from 6:00-10:00. Then Mrs. Susan drove me home. I was thoroughly exhausted when I got home (mind you it was about 10:45 then). I got ready for bed and then conked out soon. So there's my explanation. Later, hopefully I'm going to take a picture of my photo album that I made and post about it. sourpatch
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Uh-huh.
Oh come on!!
Post a Comment