Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cousin's Book Signing

My cousins and aunt are in town over the weekend to do a booksigning for my second oldest cousin's first book. His book is called: A Courier for Stonewall. It's a really good "You Are the Star" book. The book is about a young boy delivering an important letter to Stonewall Jackson during the Civil War period. (You can get a copy at the Southern Cadence Press.)

He is in town today to go around to various book stores to give a demonstration on what life would be like as a drummer boy. He has also made his own authentic drum. It looks like the one in the picture on the far left. He made the top and bottom of the drums with goat and sheep skin that he prepared himself.

I think that my cousins are coming to our house for dinner, so we've been cleaning and stuff. Rachels sewing corner is the neatest its been, probably since she started with it. It looks good.

I am nearing my hundreth post. Therefore, I'll probably do something like post baby pictures or something, MSM suggested that I post 100 things about me, but that might take a lot of time. We'll see.... sourpatch

0 comments: