This is my homemade photo album that I made in photography class on Tuesday. It is kind of complicated to explain how to make, but there are a lot of great directions you can find on Google. I don't yet have pictures in it....Here are some pics (the words go with the picture above them ^_^):

This is the front of the album.

This is my first page. There are pockets that come out of the sides. These are called tabs. I put ribbon on them so I can pull them out....

This is another page. I just love the prints on all these pages!!

This is just one of my favorite "tabs".
As I said, I haven't put pictures on yet, but hopefully I'll get around to it.
sourpatch *_*

3 comments:
You did really well on your photo album. I like the paper you chose.
It's almost too pretty to put pictures in!
Thank you very much! No applause, just money! :takes a bow:
sourpatch
Post a Comment