Monday, April 14, 2008

Technology?

On the phone that Rachel and I share, they have volume setting for the music, etc. Well, I'm taking this phone to the rec center to listen to music while I'm exercising. The problem is, I can't turn the volume down low enough on the songs. My question is: if I get different ear phones that have a volume switch on it, will it work?? Anyone??? So, here are my daily ramblings.... We have to go to the store to replace our currently, almost empty pantry. Then, I think we have to go back to the library and return a video that is out. While we're out, I want to see if mom can swing by Target or somewhere for the ear phones. Rachel is about to leave for writing class, also. We are going to get rid of the 'burb' sometime soon. I'm sad to get rid of it, she's been good to us.... (Except that time her transmission went out) Mom and Dad are going to look at a suburban that looks interesting. This time, we are actually going to get a 21st century car!! Unbelievable! Then, on this coming Saturday, we are all going to my cousins house to pick up our truck. This truck was my grandpa's that we are now inheriting. I can't even believe that we are going to get 2 "new" cars in one week. Crazy, I tell you. Also, have you ever tried Googling your own name. You can be surprised by what has been posted on the Internet. I think it's interesting looking at basketball pictures when I was 10-years-old.... What is this Fashion Fiesta thing that's going around?? Do you just photograph pictures of your clothes, or what?? Thanks in advance!! sourpatch

2 comments:

MSM said...

One would THINK that earphones with volume control would solve your problem, but I don't know that with any certainty.

Impressed with your activity / exercising. That's the way to make the rest of us feel lazy and guilty!! Good job!

Congrats on getting new cars. You might always miss the 'burb, but not in a very bad way, because you will likely enjoy so much about the next vehicle.

sourpatch said...

Probably, yeah. I really dislike change.... Anything that changes: birthdays, years, cars, houses, toys. Although I wouldn't mind getting a new computer, mom. :hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge:

sourpatch