Friday, April 11, 2008

Music

I finally got music on my blog with Brooklyns help. These are some of my favorite songs, except the Long Black Train voice sounds distorted. It usually sounds like a man is singing it.....not a squirrel. I especially like the song Bad Day and Bubbly; two of my favorites. The controls for the volume and songs are down at the bottom of the blog. Sorry they're so down there; they wouldn't work anywhere else. ~ Enjoy, sourpatch

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

haha, I liked listening to that song that got messed up! It was like an Alvin and the Chipmunk version! That's weird though.

sourpatch said...

Yes, it was pretty crazy! I made another list though, because Teardrops on my Guitar is not too great. I listen to the edited version. Sorry about that.... sourpatch

Brooklyn said...

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was like that. It's not like that on my cd.

sourpatch said...

Yeah, maybe I chose the wrong one. Oh well, I'm not going to change it again....

sourpatch