So this morning I slept in until 10:00. I hardly ever do that! We went to church at 11:00, then came back and had some left-over lasagna that Rachel and I cooked last night. Also, our grandma came for lunch. Zachary went with her to spend the day. After that, we wipped the house into shape and then took off the rec center to excercise. We did weights and cardio, then left for Wendy's. I know, we eat a lot of Wendys. But it's so great! I ate some chicken nuggets, then we went into Freds and bought a few things. Including a pack of Bubbalicious gum. (I've decided to write about everything). Back home, and here we are. Rachel drove on the way back, and I must say, she is getting better at driving. We even stopped at a stop light. Anyway, nothing to say, so, until next time - sourpatch
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Excercise
Posted by sourpatch at 3:04 PM
Labels: Bubbalicious, chicken nuggets, drivers ed, driving, excercise, Freds, lasagna, Rachel, sourpatch, Wendys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ahhh, finally, some praise for my driving abilities!
I'm sure it's justified praise, too!! I wasn't sure about the comment regarding stopping at the red light. Does Rachel usually NOT stop at a red light? That sounds a little tricky. I'll have to be on the lookout for her.
Actually, I run every red light I come to! Just kidding! I had gone through an intersection with a light before, but I've never had to stop at one.
It was a little nerve racking now that I think about it. Mom was yelling, "STOP! STOP!" at the top of her lungs. I think I've sprouted more gray hairs already....
Post a Comment