Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mrs. Susan!

Today, we went, again, to the IBLP class this morning. It was about 3 1/2 hours long. Aghhh!! After this, we went to Wendys and got some food and then I got my eyebrows done. I hate doing this!! Pain = beauty is what I'm told.

By the way, happy birthday Mrs. Susan!! Hope you have a good one! Let us know what you do today! ~ sourpatch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I went to Hobby Lobby, Walmart, then lunch at Chili's with Jess, my mom, my sister and my aunt (her treat). Then we went shopping at the mall and Kohl's for about 3 1/2 hours. Jess and I came home to get Michael then we went to Steak & Shake for dinner and Sams so Jess could get an ipod she'd been saving up for. It's been a full day, and I'm tired. Tomorrow should be a restful day, I'm hoping!!!

sourpatch said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a great day! What color ipod?