Friday, April 18, 2008

My Busy Life

So I haven't posted in a couple of days, I feel bad, it's like a link is missing in my life.... Before I start with the ramblings, "Lewsakura" told me about his website where you look at vocabuluary words and then choose the meaning. Every time you get one right, you "donate" 20 grains of rice to poor people that don't have any food. The rice is supplied by some company. It's a great, fun way to help out. Here's the site: Free Rice. So a couple of days ago, I lost 2 spacers, so we had to go get them replaced. I cried then, too; I feel like saying to myself, "Snap out of it!" I had bowling the other day; so I got to see Jessica's music playing device! It's really nice; and I love the color! It seems like at the start of the year, I was better at bowling, now things are going downhill. Jessica's bowling has improved a lot though! High scores for you! Then on Thursday, we had a packed day with the Physical science, "Newton Derby" starting the day off. I got second place on my car. The one that I took a picture of, isn't the one I ended up using after all. The one I used was a "two story", with room for 2 balloons! Therefore, going farther, because it has more force behind it. I won second place in all categories: speed, distance, & time. Michaela (a classmate), won first, Lewsakura won third, and the only boy in the class, Dylan, won 4th. We also had pizza, cake, and a little "pop" to top it off. Then after that, mom raced Zach off to archery while Rachel was quickly whisked to Honor Society, which we later learned was canceled. Zach did well in archery, hitting a "bulls eye" the first shot. They don't call them bulls eyes, they have some fancy name, but that's what they are. Then Rachel had clogging, of which she enjoys thoroughly. Although she does refuse to give me a demonstration on the art of it all. We need to go watch her sometime.... Today, we had the IBLP class this morning, which lasted a long time. We raced home and got our sewing machine stuff. On the way there, I picked up some pictures that I ordered from the Internet to Walgreen's. At sewing this afternoon, I finished my 2nd teddy bear, but it turned out too horrible to show! Major problems; non-fixable. Then, we had photography. The whole group is doing a scrapbook for the 4-H Club. We all brought pictures and each put together one or two scrapbook pages. That was fun as well. I enjoy making things like that. I myself have a scrapbook, but haven't put much new in it for the past couple of years. I should take that up again.... Afterwards, Mom, Rachel, and I went to Applebees with some lifelong friends of ours. That was very enjoyable. Something wonderful happened: I discovered the bacon cheeseburger. Delish! So my time is running out on the computer, I'll wrap it up here, but not before saying good night to all! Don't let the bed bugs bite, and if they do, get a shoe, and beat them black and blue! 'Til next time ~ sourpatch :)

0 comments: