Okay, so I admit it, I tried making one of those little pin cushions that Rachel made. The first one went like so:
I know! You don't have to tell me it's ugly, I already know. This picture is after Rachel "fixed" it. Part of the problem is I can't sew in a circle so the shape is a little deranged. It's also a little (more like a lot) lopsided. I blame it on the stuffing!! I attempted a rectangle one this morning after school. It turned out well except for the fact that the string doesn't match the fabric. But overall, I'm pleased with it. I made it out of part of a "fat corner" that Mrs. Winter gave me. I used another one of Rachel's buttons also. I whipstiched it close at the end where I stuffed it. At least I think that's a whipstich.... sourpatch


0 comments:
Post a Comment