Right now, I am in the new public library. They have updated it so much! Although it does not look any bigger than the old one, it is a lot nicer! They have a lot of tutoring rooms and a lounge where you can read periodicals and newspapers. We are going to start meeting here for our sewing group again. We were meeting at the old library, but because of the "move", we were meeting at a local church. I wasn't able to go into the room we're going to be meeting in (because it was locked), but I'm sure it's really nice.... Rachel is exciting because of the big selection of knitting, crocheting, & sewing books. They haven't gotten many more books, but since the library was closed for 3 weeks, all the books were returned. I'll keep typing, because I like the way this keyboard types. Kind of like the way I like certain books because of the way the pages turn. OCD, I know. Also, bowling was this afternoon. I didn't do very well today, but Jessica did wonderful! (kudos to you!) It was funny because I got 108 each game, scratch. We won 2 out of 3 games. Also, I want to go to the rec center for a membership. Except mom wants to go tomorrow so she'll have her make-up on for the picture. Also, there is this program for younger members where we can get our own cards. We have to take a tour like thing so we can use the weight machines. That's pretty much everything that's happened today. Maybe dad will take us out to eat tonight....
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment