Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Chores

So today, Rachel got up early and went to take the ACT again. She feels confident in how she did, but you never know.... She just "happened" to miss all of the Saturday chores. How convenient!! So, we were kept busy this morning by cleaning all the normal stuff. I put in a pizza for lunch, then we went to get Rachel. We drove by a house that we were looking at, maybe, buying, but the pictures that we were given were a little decieving. Then on the way home, we saw a dead horse in the pasture. Sad, too.... Anyway, we drove by Sonic and got some food and ice cream. Yum-yum. Then swept by Goodwill and dropped off some clothes. Really nothing major to talk about in my posts. Oh yeah! By the way, we are getting rid of the 'burb'. We think we have found another car, but not sure yet. We are also going on Monday morning to our cousins' house. They live in Arkansas. But Dad and I are driving back the same day because I have science and an orthododontist in the morning and Dad has to work, but hopefully we'll get some good visiting in. Also, my grandma has an absess tooth, so that's not good at all. ttyl, sourpatch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just stopping by. You had a lot of cool stuff going on today, not to mention the cool FOOD!!
P.S. I looked back at some of your 4-H pictures and they are so cool! I am taking photography this year.

Brooklyn said...

I took the ACT yesterday too. I had to take the writing part. :(

sourpatch said...

Brooklyn - I heard, Rachel wanted to stay until you got out, but we had to go....

Caroline - Thanks for the compliments! I wish you success on your photography!!

sourpatch

Brooklyn said...

Oh, did she take it at Bolton too?

sourpatch said...

Yes, she did.

Brooklyn said...

Oh, I didn't see her, did she see me?